Tuesday 30 July 2013

Fresh Faced Make-Up For Summer

Hi Guys

So as some of you may know I uploaded my first youtube video a few weeks ago (link is here). In this video I mentioned that I had just filmed a make up look but unfortunately the footage got deleted, so for all you people that wanted to see this I thought I would make a blog post about it :). 

In the UK the sun has finally made an appearance (which is rare lol), to mark this occasion I decided I wanted more of a natural look. Here is how I achieved my English summer rose look. 

Products used:
  • Estee Lauder double wear in 'Desert beige' 
  • MAC Highlighter Pen in 'Radiant Rose'  
  • Urban Decay basics palette 
  • Benefit blush in 'Bella Bambi'
  • Estee Lauder Sumptuous Extreme mascara
  • MAC lipstick in 'Odyssey'

Brushes used:
  • Real Techniques Buffing Brush (Foundation)
  • Sigma E40 Brush (Eyeshadow Crease Blending)
  • Sigma E35 Brush (Eyeshadow Blending)
  • MAC 129 Brush (Blusher)

Step by Step Makeup Routine 

Step 1-Apply Estee Lauder foundation with the Real Techniques Buffing Brush.
Step 2-Under the eyes apply MAC highlighter and gently pat it in to blend. 
Step 3-Take the Urban Decay palette and use Foxy as the base colour, then apply Naked 2 into the crease with the Sigma E40 brush, when the right amount of colour is applied to the crease use a clean Sigma E35 brush to blend everything together.
Step 4-With the MAC 129 brush smooth a small amount of Benefits 'Bella Bambi' blush over the cheek bones. (This gives the cheeks a healthy glow)
Step 5-Comb through the lashes with Estee Lauder Sumptuous Extreme mascara.
Step 6-To finish of the look apply MAC's 'Odyssey' to the lips. 

In just 6 easy steps you can get the summer glowing skin you've always wanted.

 Here is my finished result : 




I hope you enjoyed this step by step tutorial, feel free to leave your requests and pics below. 

Much love 



2 comments:

  1. Aw I love this make up look, really makes your face come alive. I need to try out that MAC highlighter pen!

    Laura xxx
    www.whatlauralovesuk.com
    @whatlauraloves

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thank you Laura, yeah definitely try that pen out I swear by it.

    Abi xox

    ReplyDelete