Sunday 14 April 2013

Nice and Natural!


Hi Guys, 

So with the hot weather finally hitting England I thought I would share with you my current make up routine. This make up is great for the hot months when you want to keep it nice and natural. 

The products that I am currently using : 

✿ Mac Studio Fix Fluid in "NW10
 Chanel Soleil Tan De Chanel bronze universal 
✿ Urban Decay eyeshadow in "Foxy" (Base)
✿ Urban Decay eyeshadow in "Naked 2" (Crease) 
 No7 Brown Eyeliner (on water line) 
✿ Mac Mascara in "Extreme Dimension Lash
✿ Bobbi Brown Blush in "Tawny
 Mac Lipstick in "Creme Cup"


 


I hope you have all enjoyed this little update from me, if you have any more questions or would like to send me your make up looks too feel free to email me at abifoxbeauty@gmail.com.

Hope to hear from you guys soon
Take care
Love


2 comments:

  1. What is your mac foundation like? i really want to invest in some but so unsure sbout them x

    www.indigogirl1.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Claire, it's great I love it. Really full coverage foundation. I'll check your blog out be sure to follow mine :) and feel free to ask anymore questions :) x

    ReplyDelete