Thursday 26 July 2012

Cheryl Cole Inspired Makeup!!


As we all know Cheryl Cole is beyond beautiful, but when I saw this advertisement for her 3 words album I knew I had to re-create this look. A simple smokey eye with false lashes is the perfect combination to glam up a simple look.

What products are used?
  • MAC Studio Fix Fluid NW20 
  • MAC Bronzer 
  • Bobbi Brown Blusher in Blushed(10) 
  • GOSH brow kit (Medium Brown) 
And for the eyes I used:
  • Urban Decay eyeshadow primer (To prime the eyelids as we will need to build colour up and don't want it fading away) 
  • Base Eyeshadow-MAC Blanc
  • Crease Eyeshadow-MAC Silver Ring 
  • Corner Eyeshadow-MAC Knight Divine
  • NO7 Eyeliner in black 
  • Lancome Mascara 
Once all of the eyeshadows were applied I blended them into each other to create a subtle smokey eye look. To finish off the look I added MAC eyelashes in 31 to just give the lashes a natural but thicker look.

I then added just a natural colour on the lips MAC chic lipstick with MAC Wonderstruck lipgloss over the top to give it a nice shine. 

I had great fun recreating this look, I hope you do too. 
See you soon 
love


No comments:

Post a Comment