Monday 11 July 2011

Product Review- OPI Nail Envy (Original)


I have always wanted a good treatment for my nails, My nails are really stubborn nails as most of you may suffer from too!, they get to a certain length and then break so i am then left with the same old short nails.

FINALLY i found the perfect treatment, OPI Nail Envy this stuff is a miracle in a bottle. 
The one i use is the original one which leaves the nails with a nice glossy coat. 

This is how you would use this product :

  • Firstly you apply one coat to the full nail  
  • After the first coat apply a second coat but this time starting from the middle of your finger 
  • Every other day you apply another coat on top
  • After a full week remove all the varnish and start this process again. 


you can also use this as a base coat and a top coat. 

This amazing nail treatment really speeds the process of nail growth and really strengthens. I have never been so proud to show off my hands to anyone and i am definitely never going to be embarrassed about my nails again as long as i am using this product (which is now going to be all the time ).

I highly recommend this product to anyone with stubborn nails like mine once was :)

Love Abi x 



4 comments:

  1. I love OPI, I invite you to visit and follow my blog if you like, RA
    http://mysweetpeque.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait for future tips!!!!!
    Check out and support my blog :D
    http://sarasaysheyy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. was thinking of getting this! following you now! follow me please? :) http://hans-ell.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ciao Abi,

    Your blog is very nice, and you did a really great review on the OPI Nail Envy. I've never tried it before, but your review makes me want to go out and get some because my nails are not so nice.. haha.

    I am following your blog, it's great!!

    It would mean the world to me if you also followed mine. The link is http://agelesssecrets.blogspot.com/. Thanks so much. Please let me know what you think!!

    Have a beautiful Saturday!!

    Hugs & Kisses,
    Love,
    Shelley
    xXx

    ReplyDelete